Monday, 22 May 2017
Saturnusstraat 89 – 91
University of Sussex
Belgrave Music Hall and Canteen
The Octagon Centre,
Thursday, 4 May 2017
If you've used the miniAtmegatron PCB in an alternative way like this, do email me some pictures!
Wednesday, 3 May 2017
Monday, 17 April 2017
Booth 254 - Come and see what's new!The media coverage has been pretty unavoidable, but if you didn't know, it's Superbooth 2017 in Berlin this week! It is in it's second year and promises to be even bigger and better. Here's the details:
- 20-22 April 2017
- At FEZ Berlin - location and transport...
- Trade visitors from 10am, full public access from 2pm. Performances from 7-11pm.
- Soulsby Synths is at Booth H254, which is on the first floor conveniently near the toilet!
Oscidrum software for Oscitron
- Engine sample rate controllable locally or via V/Oct input
- Each instrument has volume, pitch, length and delay FX parameters
- Currently 2 banks of sounds available (this will increase in time)
- 8 user patterns (also saves instrument parameters)
- 16 Atmegatron patterns
- 16 User patterns
- MIDI input via mini-jack
- Chord generation via 2x V/Oct inputs
- V/Oct output
- Clock division settings
- Ping-pong mode
Orders placed at the Webshop will not be dispatched until the 25th April.
Saturday, 11 March 2017
If you want to find out more about the Oscitron, check out the new in depth reviews from fluxwithit.com. Hear a break beat through the wavetable sampling and lots more. There's also a quick look at the uni-five utility module. Well worth checking out!
Friday, 10 March 2017
Saturday, 25 February 2017
Soulsby Synths will have a rack full of Oscitrons to demo. There's also a raffle with some awesome prizes.
Soulsby Synths will have all their product range to demo during the day. In the evening Paul Soulsby will be doing a live modular performance with DREAMTRAK. This will prominently feature Oscitrons, including the unique vocoder-style effect.
Building on the success of Superbooth 16, this years event promises to be bigger and better than ever. Soulsby Synths will be demonstrating all their current products and hopefully some new ones too. Booth H254.